By Peter Neville Lewis, Jan 16 2017 02:05PM
Firstly, can I wish you all every success and happiness in 2017!
Secondly can we perhaps do some business together?
Over the last 12 months I have assembled an exceptional group of very talented individuals who between them have an astonishing range of skills.
Please have a look at our Trusted Advisor Group set out below – I will be surprised if it does not trigger some positive thinking for you.
• If you want to connect with any of them just send me an email.
• It would be fun and mutually beneficial if we can find ways to collaborate.
Let’s make 2017 a special year for getting together!
Here is our Trusted Adviser Group which enables us to deploy subject matter experts for a wide variety of specialist interventions - a Team of all the Talents!
They all hold significant professional qualifications and have many years’ experience of working at Board and Senior Executive levels.
• Specialist topics we can cover include: Corporate Culture, Cultural Integration. Corporate Governance, Anti Bribery and Corruption, Organisational Planning, Strategic Planning, Financial Planning, Risk & Systems Evaluation, Executive Coaching & Mentoring, Employee Disputes, Whistle Blowing, Systems Integration
• One thing links all these people – Integrity. They are exceptional human beings who practice care, humility, honesty, trust, courage...etc .
• Our aim is to be “of service” to our clients and we are proud to have them working alongside us.
Prof Roger Steare BA (Hons) FRSA
• Corporate Philosopher and Visiting Professor in the Practice
of Organisational Ethics, Cass Business School.
• Senior Advisor-People and Culture, Nationwide Building Society
• Author of ethicability ® and co-designer of MoralDNA™
Zarine Jacob BA (Hons) MA (Distinction)
• Intercultural Specialist, particularly in Asia and Middle East.
• Deep understanding of Government departments.
• Holistic Coach and Facilitator
• Anti Bribery and Corruption Expert. Risk Mitigation. BS 10500-2011
• Long experience in overseas markets.
• Past Master – Worshipful Company of World Traders.
Wendy Addison FRSA
• Founder of Speak Out–Speak Up Ltd. Having courageous conversations.
• Advisory Board – Whistle Blowing Research Unit at Middlesex University
• Lecturer at University of Surrey and Warwick Business School
Chris Burt MSc BA(Hons)
• Formerly a partner with Independent Audit, the highly regarded governance consultancy.
• Now founder and lead consultant at Halex Consulting.
• High value governance strategy, risk and assurance consultancy advice and guidance to large financial services clients in the UK and Europe
Kathryn Riley FCIPD
• Faculty of Business & Management - Regent’s University, London
• Director level HR and People strategist
• 20 years’ Board experience
• Conflict & Dispute resolution. Union negotiation
Jane Mitchell FRSA
• Engagement & Communications expert with a strong focus on ethics, values and behaviour.
• C Suite operator
• Strong FTSE delivery track record
Paul Taylor C Eng.
• Senior Partner - Risk Management Options
• Multiple FTSE experience
• Chair of AIRMIC 2011/12
• European Risk Manager of the Year - 2007 (Tetra Laval)
Mike West FCIM FIC
• Senior Partner - BeStrategic
• Strategic Sales and Marketing professional
• 20 years tutoring for IoD Chartered Director programme
• Consults & delivers globally
Mike Thompson FCCA MBA
• Senior Partner MGT Consulting
• Financial Planning
• Fixing finance departments & eliminating back office waste
• Skilled practitioner in back office systems integration
• Former Head of Executive, Leadership and Management Coaching at the BBC
• Founded the BBC’s in-house Coaching Network, 2001
• International experience and accomplished Conference speaker